It’s not how much income you receive; it’s about how much of that income you get to keep.
- We review your tax return yearly and develop a detailed analysis that we happily share with your accountant.
- Understand if your retirement income distributions affect your social security tax status.
- Yearly Roth Conversion Analysis.
- Show you what assets to sell that will have the least tax liability. I.e., taking distributions from IRAs or personal accounts, etc.
- Coordinate IRA required minimum distributions and federal and or state tax withholding.
- Annual investment account tax-loss harvesting.
- Gifting and charitable donations.